Sunday, November 20, 2011

THINGS THAT DRIVE ME (and probably others too) CRAZY!!!!!!


1)            People that think they can make me do all the work on projects just because I actually care about doing the work! People, just do your own work for a change! I think teachers in school should stress more the fact that this is actually is a form of cheating. Lots of students think that they can make the less forceful and demanding students do the work and get credit, but lately, I’ve decided not to let people do this to me anymore. Actually, this happened mostly in Elementary School, not so much in Junior High. Guess it’s not really one of my biggest pet peeves anyway……….Okay. From now on I will stick strictly to my greatest pet peeves. J
2)            People that are unaware that they are constantly either cracking their knuckles or smacking on their gum. Yuck. Disgusting. Did you know that popping your knuckles is bad for your joints? Yeah. You probably shouldn’t do that anymore, people! And, according to some science smart person, gum can give you cancer. It seems like everything lately can give you cancer…………oh well. I’m not going to live under a rock just so I don’t get cancer!
3)            People that make extremely obvious spelling and/or grammar mistakes, and are completely oblivious. The one that bothers me the most is probably when people try to spell “You’re” but write “your” instead! Arguhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! One of the worst ones I’ve ever seen is a sign out in front of someone’s yard that said “Apples for sale!” But instead of “Apples” they wrote “Apple’s”. Seriously people. Learn how to spell. Go to school. J
4)            Girls that eat way to little and/or skip meals to be thin.  Lots of girls at school and everywhere are obsessed with being healthy and skinny. I know that being healthy is a great thing to care about, but when you’re obsessed and skip breakfast and lunch just to look thin? Seriously! It’s so annoying! I don’t do this. Personally, I think it’s great to be healthy, but I would never skip meals to be thin! I have a friend who always does this “try to be skinny” thing, so for lunch, the only thing she eats is something like a piece of chocolate or a cookie. I think that eating only some kind of junk for lunch is just as bad (if not worse) as eating a regular meal! (I have such a strong opinion about this, I could write an entire essay about it! Maybe I will………….)



I sound like a grouch today. I’m really not, I’m actually having a great day today! I just felt like writing a list of things that are annoying. Sorry, whoever is reading this, if I ever do any of these yucky and annoying things. (except the “try to be skinny” thing! I would NEVER do that! It’s stupid!) I know they drive lots of people crazy. I apologize profoundly! J


No comments:

Post a Comment