Monday, October 24, 2011

Meili's Obsessions :)


MEILI’S OBSESSIONS
    In an earlier post, I told you all about the adventure to meet my sweet little baby sister Meili Lily for the first time. Lately, she has been obsessed with a lot of different things for different reasons. So here some of them are: 

1)   Chapstick: Meili loves all forms, colors, and sizes of chapstick. She knows that I have a drawer in my bathroom full of chapstick, so I'm pretty sure she knows me as "The Chapstick Girl”. Almost every day I get home from school, Meili waddles up to me (because she knows that I have the “chapstick drawer”) and tries to say “chapstick”, but it usually turns out something like “ Ta – chick”.

2)   Gum: My mom has a cute little rule for Meili that whenever she goes potty by herself (on her adorable little princess toilet), she gets gum. Tonight, she tried to go potty but couldn’t, so my mom explained to her that “maybe tomorrow you can have gum if you go potty”. She was so ashamed that she couldn’t get gum that she cried for almost half an hour calling, “Gum! Gum!”
3)    Hurts: A few days ago, my dad was feeding Meili little chocolate teddy grams. My dad wanted to tease her, so he said “Oh, you’re not going to eat the poor little bear, are you?” Meili felt bad, so she burst out crying. L Also, a few days ago, I was putting red jam on a piece of toast and Meili was watching. She must have thought that the toast was bleeding, because she wouldn’t stop pointing at the toast and crying “Ouch! Ouch!”
4)   Cashews: Cashews are Meili’s favorite food. She eats them for breakfast (she LOVES to mix them in with her cherrios…….I know……..eeewwww), lunch, dinner, and sometimes my mom even bribes her to go down for naps with cashews!
Meili is so much fun!!! J




No comments:

Post a Comment