Friday, March 30, 2012

Movie Etiquette


     So today after school, (no, Mr. Thompson, this isn’t one of those blog entries where I’m just going to tell about my day. J I actually have a point!) my friends and I went to the movie Hunger Games (again). I was really anxious and excited to see the movie all day, but it was a disappointment when we all got settled down and into the movie when six, obnoxious teenage guys with the attitude “I’m too cool for you,” strutted into the movie theater and sat down right in front of me and my friends.
     First of all, their heads blocked the screen. You know how much that bugs!? The entire movie I had to lean to see over their giant spiked lumps sticking straight out of their head that they probably called hair! Everyone appreciates kind people with etiquette during movies. Now what did these annoying teenage boys do wrong? Oh, just wait. The story gets better and better. 
     So the first thing that bugged me was their heads and hair in the way right as soon as they sat down. They were not off to good start! But as the movie continued, they continued to laugh (very loudly), make fun, and text with their phones on very bright!!!! I was being driven crazy!!! During the saddest part of the movie when Rue died, these obnoxious guys laughed and said “ANYONE NEED A TISSUE??” sooooooo loud that my friend sitting next to me put her feet up on the back of their chairs and pushed forward. Apparently they didn’t like that (they weren’t meant to!), so they pulled their arms back and pushed my friend’s feet off their chair!
   

     By this time, everyone was watching, and I was practically fuming I was so mad, that I just plain kicked their chairs! They got mad and turned around to see who had kicked them, except they thought it was my friend who had done it!
     The moral of this story is: 
1) NEVER TURN ON YOUR CELL PHONES AND TEXT OR DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER DURING A MOVIE!!!!!
2) NEVER LAUGH REALLY LOUD DURING A MOVIE
3) BE KIND
4) REALIZE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE MOVIE THEATER PAID THEIR OWN PRECIOUS MONEY TO SEE THE MOVIE, SO DON’T BE OBNOXIOUS!
5) DON’T MAKE FUN OF SAD THINGS THAT HAPPEN - YOU WOULD CRY IF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TOO
6) DON’T SARCASTICALLY ASK IF ANYONE NEEDS A TISSUE
7) DON’T MAKE LOUD CLANKING NOISES WITH YOUR POP BOTTLES 
8) NEVER SPIKE UP YOUR HAIR AND SIT RIGHT IN FRONT OF SOMEONE IN A MOVIE
9) DON’T THINK IT’S FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE GET MAD BECAUSE YOU’RE ANNOYING
10) DON’T BE RUDE!!!!!!!!

I wish I remembered that you can always go tell a worker to kick people out of movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment